How to Register Your Product
You can only register original products with an accompanying registration card.
Detailed information of Ledlenser warranty terms
At Ledlenser they take extraordinary measures to ensure that your Ledlenser product reliably performs its functions for many years. If this is not the case for products bought after 10/01/2015 within a period of five years as of the day of purchase (or seven years if the product is registered), then the fault will be repaired at Ledlenser's own discretion, or the product will be replaced by the same or a higher value model.
1. The extent of Warranty In principle Ledlenser issues a five-year manufacturer’s warranty for all products (seven years if the product is registered) as of the date of purchase. Excluded from this warranty are the product series “Solidline”, Ledlenser K1 and Ledlenser K2. The warranty does not apply to alkaline batteries, holsters, pouches, remote switches, color filters, imprints or surface coatings. For the proper functioning of rechargeable batteries a warranty period of 24 months applies. Claims under this warranty are only valid if the product does not reveal any damages or signs of wear caused by use that is different to what the manufacturer has intended. They are also only valid if the product does not reveal any indications of repairs or other interference by the customer or by repairers who are not authorized by the manufacturer. Damages caused by leaky batteries do not represent a product defect. Please contact the respective battery producer to report such damages. The warranty only covers exchanges and repairs. Claims beyond what is stated in the warranty – in particular for compensation – are excluded. The warranty period will neither be extended nor renewed if warranty services are rendered.
2. Warranty Claims If your product reveals a defect against expectations within the warranty period, please contact the respective representative in your country and present to them your original proof of purchase (on which is stated the date of purchase and the name of the retailer). The costs of sending the goods shall be borne by you. Freight collect deliveries will not be accepted!
3. Guarantor The guarantor is the company Ledlenser GmbH & Co. KG (Ledlenser), Kronenstr. 5 - 7, 42699 Solingen, Germany.
4. Warranty Service This warranty is valid alongside and in addition to your contractual or legal rights vis-a-vis your retailer in accordance with the laws of your country. You can also exercise your rights in respect of the latter. 5. Costs Warranty services regarding exchanges or repairs are free of charge. This does not apply to any costs incurred by possible postage of the product. If you make a warranty claim and the manufacturer or the responsible customer service unit, after checking the product, determines that there is no defect or that the warranty claim is invalid because of one of the aforementioned reasons, Ledlenser reserve the right to charge you a service fee of €20. This does not apply if under the circumstances you were not able to recognize that the claim was invalid.
6. Miscellaneous This warranty applies worldwide and is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.